Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America
If you configure your server so that the minimum number of building pieces required for building damage is greater than zero, even if the total number of building pieces and placeables are below the minimum threshold, the placeables are still damaged by the maelstrom. This means that you can never place things like bedrolls, beds, chests, workbenches, doors or palisades within the maelstrom.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Configure your server so that the value of MinimumStormDamageBuildingPieces is 20
- Build a 3 X 3 pad of T3 foundations while the storm is inactive
- Place 4 large chests on this pad
- Wait for the storm to start
- The chests are destroyed. The pad takes no damage at all.