Placeables for Architects of Argos DLC

So, I have been looking at the gifs from the Developer Stream Recap to find all of the placeables. There are supposed to 18 placeables for this DLC.

Here is what I have found so far:

1. Artisan table
  2. Brazier
  3. Wall Torch
  4. Banner
  5. Carpet
  6. Chair
  7. Bed
  8. Fountain A (small with torches on it)
  9. Fountain B (circular)
  10. Fountain C (with man fighting sea creature)
  11. Statue A (man with spear)
  12. Statue B (man on a horse).

Has anyone else noticed anything that I missed?

Just getting anxious for this DLC, because this is what I have been looking for. Still surprised Funcom hasn’t released a previous video for it.

8 Likes

I like fluff. Makes my place look cool !

I never thought id craft so many dlc weapons and armor either but here i am!

Buy a DLC ? sure.

Drop 70 bucks on Call of Duty? not so much.

7 Likes

8 Likes

They tend to put out the trailers on the day of release, so we should be seeing it tomorrow.

2 Likes
  1. Statue C (greek woman).

greek woman
(31:48) https://youtu.be/ls19MU_FbPw?t=1908

2 Likes

Once upon a time FPS was skill based rather than pay-to-win.

With Survivals games like Conan, the DLC is cosmetic, allows us to enjoy the game as we desire, but does not affect any game related elements.

And I buy every single one.

4 Likes

Is there a list for building pieces and armor?

1 Like

They show it off in the stream, additionally FireSpark81 has them gif’d in his video a lot so you can see. However, they as always are only on the female body so we can only wait to see how they look on the male body.

1 Like

We can’t spawn anything yet so we will see the stats tomorrow.

5 Likes

I’m happy for some non-square carpets.

5 Likes

Loving the look of these, the vaulted ceilings look epic. Already started laying my new setup in the water waiting for the dlc to drop.

3 Likes

You’ll see the full list of included goodies soon.
Very soon.

Very very soon.

5 Likes

Like server restart time?

1 Like

You forgot the ™, Ignasis.

3 Likes

@Ignasis please please tell them to make some decent-looking cupboards in the next DLCs! I’ve been waiting for one in this DLC but alas. It’s a shame to have such ruins of a cupboard in such magnificant buildings.

9 Likes

So - patch day, but when?

But this is DLC 3 year o One DLC extra… no Season Pass 3 :S please respond… Thank

THIS… So much this :heart_eyes:
The crude cupboards don’t fit well with any of the DLC, give us some alternatives that don’t look like something that has survived several wars, if not in dlc then at least a few neutral but fitting for a beautiful home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From the stream recap: Release is Thursday 7th May… And look what day we have today :slight_smile:

Sure, but coz here in cent. Europe we have half day gone… I asked at what time, roughly :slight_smile: