Player Achievement Compilation

• Eliminate a corrupted Talos Shard in Deep Agartha

• Cleanse Deep Agartha by eliminating all 11 shards of rage.

During ‘A Sacred Place’ complete the drawing of the first ward on the graveyard fence without being interrupted by the spectre of ‘he Unquiet Dead’.

Doing this bugs the mission. If you don’t get knocked down then the mission becomes unfinishable. You have to pause and pick it back up.

Achievable and finishable without pausing or bugging this (A Sacred Place) mission.

• During ‘Into Darkness’ flee to the Unknown Agent without taking (or dealing) any damage.

• Force the Unknown Agent to fight you in the security office.

• During ‘Into Darkness’ Kill ‘The Unending Hunger’ with an impair ability.

• During ‘Into Darkness’ find and eliminate all 22 entities in the car park prior to the Watchers in the Dark.

• ‘Flee or Fight. Regret Nothing’ Force a Watcher in the Dark to flee.

Do not die from the wind hazard during Shambala PVP.

2 Likes

… easy.

Be the first to leap off the cliff!

… what, at one stage early in the SWL lifecycle that was actually kinda hard. :roll_eyes:

Reach 100k, 1 mil, 2 mil, 5 mil, 10 million shards.
Would make hoarding shards after the museum at least some fun instead of having it lying around…

Taima
3) Tie it to an achievement. I’ve climbed 100 ladders, now I’m so good at it I fly!

2 Likes

Just some thoughts.

• Completing level 50 expertise on each weapon.

• Complete 1, 3, 5 consecutive waves in Stonehenge with the focus at full health. (Maybe starts after wave 15 has been achieved.

• Unlocking all museum pedestal poses.

2 Likes

Chainsaw Expertise 50:

and

Rocket Launcher Expertise 50:

2 Likes

In the recent Dark Agartha stream Nirvelle mentioned that Achievements for this instance are planned for the future. What kinds of achievements could you anticipate or would like to have implemented?

I would prefer to see more skills orientated accomplishments rather than grind types i.e. ‘Complete Dark Agartha 500 times’, ‘Kill 2000 Wandering Others’ etc.

A ‘Complete All Dark Agartha Legends Entries’ could be foreseeable, as well as timer-related ones (‘Defeat The Damaged Gatekeeper With %50 Time Remaining’), but what other kind of skill based achievements would be possible?

Clears with 0 deaths seem reasonable for a counter. Maybe make it once per unique boss.

• Complete Dark Agartha with less than 10 seconds remaining on timer.

• Defeat two Damaged Gatekeepers at once.

• Defeat the Damaged Gatekeeper whilst under the effect of Malfunction.

• Instantly perform a platform leap upon the death a Wandering Other, four times.

• Survive the Consuming Overgrowth debuff for 20 seconds.

• Complete Dark Agartha under the effects of six Irreparable Custodian of Curios consumable items.

• Crystalline Anima Shard
    • Mushroom Coated Hagstone
    • Bottled Flames
    • Idunn’s Bounty
    • Luxon-Rich Spray
    • Gravity-Resistant Spores

Praise and honour for specifying one that has become a legitimate achievement, via ‘Sup, Sap’ in Stonehenge :bomb:.

2 Likes

I wish there was a way to see this expertise somewhere other than in the chatbox when you get a level.

Do you know if there is a similar level for boxing?

A few things:
-Both chainsaw and rocket launcher have been auxilary weapons in TSW. Which lead to code snippets still floating around. Which is why we can even level those two.
-While the code for leveling it is there it doesn’t do anything since they are no real weapons in SWL. Meaning expertise 1 and 50 still handle exactly the same. So getting levels in it is prestige only.
-As Boxing was never an auxilary weapon in TSW it can’t be leveled in SWL.

Hope that clears it up.

1 Like

Really? I thought I’d got levels in something like Unarmed combat, clearly space madness!

That makes sense. I figured there was a new “weapon level” characteristic for SWL that was applied to the chainsaw and rocket launcher which might include the bonuses associated with all of the other weapons.

1 Like

Also for Rosenbrawl;

• Defeat opponents that are using; light, balanced and heavy glove types.
  • Kill the player that just killed you in the Rosenbrawl.
  • Kill all the Rosendummys with each glove type, under 4 minutes.
1 Like