Player inventory fails to add additional space

Most of the time after opening a workbench or stove, the player inventory fails to add empty slots when the default 35 slots are full. I can’t retrieve items from the stove or bench without swapping or dropping something from the 35 slots. This appears to have started after the latest update a few days ago. Is this a bug or some kind of new feature? Sorry, I’m a new user so I can’t upload a screenshot. Xbox One X, single-player.

Welcome to the Forum try setting your inventory setting to no sort. Worked on PS5 @rhbauman70

yes same on xbox

1 Like

Hmm. Doesn’t work for me. Both inventory and bench set to unsorted. Single item in bench can’t be placed in my inventory, either by select or by split. Split makes noise but nothing happens.

1 Like

Try pulling your bracelet, sometimes I get things that don’t show up until I loot my body again.

1 Like

Maybe that’s a work in progress feature where you pay crom coins for extra inventory. In the past, there were so many games that cashed in on this, it’s unbelievable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.