Please add more South America PVP / PVE servers

Not even one SA server listed as I type this message.

Please, we need a status report.

6 Likes

AndyB said that theyā€™re working with Gportal to open more servers, the ones who were live went off now, that means more servers will be comming live soonā€¦ I hope.

6 Likes

Can only be pissed off with us, before the launch there was a lot more servers for us, now on the big day just launching a PVP / 40 server ?? We buy the same game all over the world, we demand more servers for South America, we share our server with many players, help us FUNCOM

5 Likes

MƔximus desgraƧado, reponde na steam.

2 Likes

Please FUNCOM!!!

3 Likes

Do We buy this game like any other one and we got only 3 servers?! If Funcom dont fix it today Iā€™ll complain to get my money back. Itā€™s a disrespect to brazilian players. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

7 Likes

Weā€™ll be rolling out new servers, donā€™t worry. Again, itā€™s not an immediate process but weā€™ve gotten it started. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please add more PVP servers from South America!

3 Likes

Thank you AndyB!!!

3 Likes

but man u literally donĀ“t have any server at the moment xd

5 Likes

Thank you AndyB

3 Likes

Weā€™re looking into stability! Itā€™s exciting to see so many people eager to jump into the game and weā€™re working on it too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Servidores para o Brasil?

1 Like

I was one of the few that entered server 1985 (stupidly ONLY SAmerican pvp) at 8:01 local time we were 29/40 and few seconds later all of my friends (and loooots ppl more) werent unable to enter any one (only 3 servers its a joke) thats until they all crash lel, i mean we dont need 100 servers but at least 10 like yesterday could do the trick, its insane that the game had more servers on EA than on full release :thinking:

2 Likes

Iā€™m anxious waiting, almost biting my nails, ops I can not do this because Iā€™m going to ruin my nails hahahaa; :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Entendo as dificuldades para a implantaĆ§Ć£o de novos servidores, mas a FUNCOM possuia a quantidade de copias vendidas, nĆ£o faz sentido liberar apenas 4 servidores para America do Sul. Fico entristecido com esta atitude, jĆ” que era uma data histĆ³rica e muito aguardada

I understand the difficulties for the deployment of new servers, but FUNCOM had the number of copies sold, it does not make sense to only release 4 servers to South America. I am saddened by this attitude, since it was a long-awaited and historic date.

6 Likes

Andy,

do you know how many servers itĀ“ll be?

2 Likes

We donā€™t have an exact count right now. Weā€™ll let you know as soon as I do!

1 Like

We are waiting anxiously to release the servers! BR <#

2 Likes

We are wainting this launch for a long time, and planning to do a lot of things.

1 Like