Plug: Conan the Barbarian TV series on Netflix

apparently there are talks “again” about netflix doing a live action CONAN series with the possibility of a cartoon series as well,hopefully it gain’s a bit more traction this time,fingers crossed

1 Like

I know there is a thread somewhere here, couldn’t find it- but this (the full series is on youtube, and actually it isn’t all that bad)

I am getting old I guess- every time something is redone or remade it loses something. After Conan the Destroyer everything just seemed like a shadow. Even that was watered down, IMO. And I didn’t care for Momoa’s Conan all that much. Maybe a new endeavor will be good, who can say?

3 Likes

yeh i remember that old series,wasn’t the best effort and i did not get to see many episodes,a bunch of conan fan sites im subbed to posted the info this morning so hope to see some actual progress this time,we’ve waited a long time for something new weather a movie or tv series and im sure some one’s looking for the next big thing after GoT,hope for the best and expect nothing,disappointment or elation will follow soon enough…lol

2 Likes

The old thing oh yeah. My dad had most of the books read them so long ago. My wife and I where dating and watched the first movie then. Theater has been a Best Buy for 20 plus years now. Time moves on. I would read the books again but 2 busy playing games.

I have all the REH stories on my Kindle, but yes- I play more than I read these days, its a pity I must work to correct I think

1 Like

I read so many books before access to cable when we moved out of the Ozarks.

Oh man would I love to direct that series :grimacing:

On a serious note that’s cool I’m looking forward to seeing this. Maybe Funcom will take advantage and pump out some more bad content. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s interesting. I wonder if I can find it online anywhere