Plz i need help ! i try all ! fatal error!

Hello everyone, I really do not know if this is the right place, and I am not English speaking … I have the following problem the game lets me start the first time, but once I leave the game I get this error fatal error file: c \ ue4 \ csand \ engine \ source \ runtime \ windows \ d3d11rhi \ private \ d3d11util.cpp line 293, I have searched and done everything I have achieved on the network, I have sent many emails to funcom and I have not received answer, which I regret because when I was playing ages of conan it was not like that … his answer was almost immediate … what I tried when I deleted the saved folder, and doing the steam cache check, is that it allows me to enter and I can play but once I go out the error comes back … I am in your hands I do not know what to do anymore …

I have an i7 3770 3.40
geforce gtx 960 4 g
16 g ram 1600
win 10 updated
all drivers and programs
I really love the game and I love it but not using it without the option to save the progress would be impossible, I am in your hands I appreciate any help, thanks to all

i not have mod … never used

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.