Fatal Error/Crash

Hello,

As the title suggests, i am crashing and receiving a “fatal error” msg/screen once im back to Windows. Iv had it happen several times today - I am typically in game for about 30 min to a hour when it happens.

• I have no mods
  • Happens on both live and testlive
  • No problems launching games - The crash always happens in game and on multiple servers

Any ideas?

Having the same issue.

Alright. Well, good talk.

1 Like

Heh - yeah, im guessing its just bugs associated with recent patches, but i dunno. Seems to be a isolated event.

Mine makes it unplayable. Everytime I try and load into a single or multiplayer world it just freezes, and then gives me that error.

Could you provide the full error message please?

For me, there is no additional msg or codes. Its just a white box that says “Fatal Error” on top and gives me the option to report it, which i have.

I see. In that case, could you please open a tech support ticket? We’ll be happy to troubleshoot for you. You can make a tech support ticket here:

help.funcom.com/

I have very often fatal crashs , often the fault message with UE , Unreal Engine.

Sometimes I can play for one or two hours and othertimes it crash within minutes, repeatedly.

I desinstalled the game, one time completely with all files.

then updated Windows.

Very annoying is to wait of verifying all files for Conan Exiles. Check takes approx. 40 minutes and sometimes it loads 1-3 files.

It looks like this with variations:

Fatal error:
[FileC:\UE\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UobjectArrex.cpp] [Line:203]
Unexpected concurency while adding new object

Sometimes:
[FileC:\UE\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHIßPrivate\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line:181]
UnrealEngine is exciting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006-‘HUNG’)

Pak file corrupt or tampered with. Please use steam option ‘Verify integrity of game files’ to repair games install. Exciting…

I did it dozend times. Sometimes it isn´t really necessary to do it.

You have to know that I use D: and not C:

Last time I erased Engine Saved files and Content, because of an advice in Forum.

But it didn´t work.

I´m very desperated because of this issue.

Could somebody help, plz?

My comp
64-bit
8GB
Win 8.1
Video Card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Chipset: GEForce GTX 760 - 2048 MB
Intel® Core TM i5-4570 CPU @ 3,2 GHz

Total Sizeof Hard Drives 1857GB
Total Memory 7.9 GB