Overview: Poitain Cavalier heavy armor set is a beauty. It is simply a gorgeous model but the accuracy modifier does not feel good.
Suggestion: To change the Poitain armor to be strength based or strength/vitality hybrid.
- The model lends itself to a heavy melee knight.
- Archery paired with this heavy armor doesn’t feel right.
- The armor would be used more widely.
- The showcase image for Riders of Hyboria showcased the armor with a lance (Not a bow)
- It has cavalier in the name (I understand this isn’t the same as cavalry) but that has close association with knights.
(I understand the armor is older now and a few DLC’s past. But every time I am at my crafting bench I can’t help but think about this.)