Poll for SL release on RK 2019 (Close April 30th)

“The most” answers you collect during an open-ended questionning is precisely the way to create a poll.
I never said this poll was an extensive one so it’s biaised by default.
At least, it gives an idea about what people prefer. It was the only purpose, to have a quick insight between two extreme choices.

Now, anyone is free to create and extensive open-ended questionning topic about details and the conditions of SL release, collect anwser, and try to create a non biaised poll.

Have fun on RK2019 !

1 Like

I agree with this statement, give the people what they want. We want Shadowlands now, according this poll! Glad we agree on something.

1 Like

Why everyone who dont want SL start with something like - Everybody who I spoke to / vast majority, dont want SL. I suppose they feel that SL is coming soon and try to change inevitable!! :slight_smile:
Gues what! Everybody in our org want SL like yesterday.
Maybe you SL haters should not just talk to each other and vote here? It should not be that hard to persuade just a few people from the “vast majority” to vote here and win the poll. GL though!

2 Likes

Sorry if that came across as me saying anything bad about the poll. To clarify I think this poll is a great idea and I wish funcom would look at it.

I was talking about people’s definitive responses.

2 Likes

We aren’t “playing the same game” actually.

My frame of reference is returning old school and newbs, not twinks. For returning players and newbs, you must solo RK5 dungeons, untwinked.

On RK2019, you can actually find people to group with. Or worst case, find people to buff you.

Which is the ONLY reason that RK2019 interests me. While I can twink a toon on RK5, I miss the old days when you actually played with other people.

If RK2019 results in nothing more than a new RK5 server, there is no point to having a RK2019 progression server.

Just make a new server and be done with it, and stop pretending it’s about attracting new and returning players.

In which I case I would not have resubscribed.

RK2019 will be like RK5 in more or less 1 year, expansion wise.
But for all over a year we’re progressing at the same level cap all together which create a lot of opportunities to group and play with every players that enjoy this game.
Currently lvl 60+ areas of the game arestill VERY busy even 2 weeks after the new level cap.
Also RK2019 will always have less inflation than RK5, which is better for new players and returning ones.

3 Likes

Poll closed,
Thanks to everyone who joined the topic.