Potential solution to problem

Game mode: [online,co-op]
Problem: [performance]
Region: [US]

For some reason I can’t veiw old topics that are closed now.It says this guys is closed and is 10 days old.Hope the dude sees this post cause I might know the problem.When you get disconnected from a game at same house the reason you can’t play coop or probably on the same server is your modem or router gets screwed up or something.If you got disconnected like , do to your game like crashed playing coop.What I do is disconnect my modem cause my router is running through it too,unplug and wait about 30 seconds and plug your modem back up and wait for your router and modem to reboot.Hope this solves your problem because it’s probably not funcoms fault,other than your game crashing during sandstorms,etc, but you can turn that off in cheat mode.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Was it @Moxin ?

I just noticed a couple more that are possible candidates, if you tag the user who’s problem you’re trying to solve then they’re more likely to see your solution. Apologies to Moxin, I think I acted too quickly and tagged the wrong person, I hope all issues are resolved ASAP.

Bye the way,I hope this solves your problem of being able connect whether trying to coop or play muti-player.Even though I can’t get no one to coop it with me and it’s a love/hate relationship with Conan exiles and about 160 dollars invested myself ,it’s one of the better games I have to play cause, Stellaris was jacked from the start and shelled out 70 bucks for it and its Dlc’s.Happy Conaning dude.

I don’t know, you used to be able to view old post even though they were already closed,but now you can’t.Which is kind of annoying cause I used read so maybe I can avoid some of the pitfalls.I think it might have been a guy who made a post 10 days ago ,I been thinking in retrospect what the guys problems might have been and my mom when she was alive had to contact our ISP about that problem back in the day when we played Destiny so I know it can cause it.

I’m able to view older posts but I found at least 3 that were to do with connection problems in the same home from 11 days ago, hopefully you’re suggestion will help someone.

Btw dude I suffer dementia and my memory is bad. I was reading some post about coop being jacked up lately cause trying to get dad to coop it with me.It could have been him,not really sure.By the topic of his posts it could have been.If they got disconnected from their game it could have caused the problem they were experiencing and it’s really a modem or router thing cause I been though it already.

1 Like

Hopefully whoever it was will see your solution and fingers crossed will benefit from it, either way it was good of you to try. :+1:

Yeah I tried but that sucks not being to read old post even if they are closed cause information in them is valuable to read and don’t read the forums regularly,especially if I get fed up with Conan and need to take me a break lol.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.