Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Region: [North A.]
On Trello the description is: “Nudity settings revert back to their default values.”
- I did encounter that issue with settings;
- I did encounter the symptoms without actual issues with settings.
- Randomly, thralls with removed clothes will show as fully clothed.
- Even when clothes are still in their inventory, new ones are created.
- Proportion of affected thralls is about 7/10 (majority).
- New clothes (from the bug) remain when the settings are adjusted.
- The issue comes back every time the game is started.
- The issue occurs regardless the settings being right or wrong.
- The issue may not stem solely from the settings.
- Does it prevent anything in the gameplay? No
- Does it affect the user/customer experience? Yes, very annoying.
- Is this a maturity issue from users? It solely concerns customers and shouldn’t be up to debating.
- What is the weight factor of nudity features in game sales? Certainly more than anyone would admit.
- How harsh replies influence users to bring up topics about nudity in console video gaming mostly anywhere? Highly
- Thus, would such topic bring much constructive contributions? No
- Do I feel like Funcom underestimates nudity issues in customer retention and future sales? Obviously
- Do I sound like an immature teenage whom has never had an internet connection? Perhaps, but I am rather a well grown-up who can’t stand to be prevented to witness naked bodies in his own private home. I’m also a little pissed when people are prompted to justify why they would want any such thing.
- Am I upset with Funcom? No, making such game is challenging and labour intensive. I believe though that people get irritated facing game-sales revenues vs. limited ressources invested into getting the game to work properly after and long after its release.
- Why do people complain at all? Because they like your product very much otherwise they wouldn’t bother to give any thoughts about it.