Private servers have disappeared

No non official servers
All private dedicated servers disappeared
PVE
Oceania
PS5

Bug Description:

I was playing on a non official server and suddenly I lost connection and when I tried to reconnect all non official servers had disappeared. Its been 2 days now and they are still gone.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. play online
    2.choose PVE
    3.Only official servers show
    4.For Oceania, LATAM as well
  2. Same for PVP and PVE Conflict
1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Can you share a screenshot or picture of the server selection screen?
By any chance have you changed any filter that could limit your view?

We await your reply.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I am pretty sure that you did something to your filters like @Mayra said. One little advice, if you play in a server make sure to favorite it. On the top left you have,
Internet
Official
Favorites
History
If you favorite this server you will always find it on favorites.
Now on the top right of the screen you have map selection, make sure you have chosen the correct map.
Last, if you are on the correct map go and choose history…
Wait 2 or 3 min and it will give you a list with the servers you participated. Watch it, it needs some time to respond on history, give patience, but it will give you all you need. Make sure to favorite the server before you start :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.