Problem with Conan exiles

running the game is normal and in multiplayer does not let you write the connection is broken for the game over the network connect the Internet, although it is there and very good, help!!!

1 Like

wut?

I can’t play multiplayer, there is no Internet but I have it, I want to play multiplayer

1 Like

Ah ok. That I understand and would suck.

same problem here. game does not let me even see the server list. each time i click on play online i get the message that i need to be online to play. it does not even takes into consideration that internet works fine… i have a good connection and speed tested and i can log in every other steam or online game…

so add a new quick fix as well plz

Me salta el mensaje del fallo de conexión, y después de intentarlo varias veces, si puedo, los servidores siguen fallando mucho

listen at you what OC win7 or win 10 I have an error on win7 now I sit waiting for a fix from funcom

Problema?

yes

20 of june and still all is a mess, many cant find their own servers, others get a message that they dont have internet, single player mode cannot be played offline anymore, decay time still running, the named thralls have lost power and now chase even rabbits, you can jump from the everest now and no falling damage, purge doesnt work, missing items in boxes, bugs when you teletransport in obeliscs,…etc…
Great job Funcom it couldnt be worse.

its still working…

it could be worse

read this post For the people that it tells you you don't have internet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.