I tried to gain help in game but was told I needed to come to the forum.
The problem is that ever since the restart the following in game issues have occurred every single time I launch the game:
- I have to re-add all the chat boxes
- Inventory is all over the place and never in the order I place it. Very disorganized. At first it looked like a drunk squirrel put it together. Now, the squirrel is only partial drunk, but, still needs to sober up.
- Map of location is always massive .
- Last character used is never selected (it use to be) now it’s the to character on my list.
- When I go to the activity finder, it no longer recalls my preferred roles. It used to.
While I’m here, I might as well tell you too, and this was happening prior to the server restart, if a group votes to retreat out of NYR - my game will crash. Sometimes in dungeons too but mostly NYR.
Help would be appreciated as I’d much rather spend time playing the game than fixing the settings each time.