PS4 (10.12.2018): Archery, Katana and Bug Fixes [116294_20188]

Hey there,

We are aware of this issue and we’re looking into it. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers

Here too (PS4 offline)
great issues with massive framedrops (never had so bad and so frequent) and the build section has been messed up again:
Putting any workbench (or other constructable) force your character into fighting stance and makes very problematic the construction itself: instead of raising/lowering item she/he throws punches and often the item disappear so you have to replace it again (not object lost, only action lost).
So it’s a frantic situation: place object-fighting stance-attacks, object disappear, replace object-back to fighting stance…

1 Like

Hey Tselem,

We are aware of both issues and we’re looking into them. Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, so a bug myself and several of my friends are running into somewhat often recently, is pets sinking through the foundation, I built a base over water and have greater pets (which I’ve spent much effort aquiring) and I signed on this evening and 3 different pets sank through the foundation and into the water and I can no longer access them. It wont let me enter the pet menu to move them or have them follow me. Another friend had a similar experience but on land so all was sorted. What can I do to solve this issue and recover my underwater pets?

2 Likes

Please bring back 1st person combat

1 Like

In my experience you get a non clan person to walk by and it can sometimes pull them out.

Hi Ignasis. Some of us are experiencing issues with thralls and pets disappearing after the most recent update. We believe they may be either falling into the floor, or just somehow ‘still there’ when they arent. I have provided much greater detail of this issue on a thread by ‘Davishwulf’ in the PS4 section titled: Pets & thralls disappeared after last update. If you can, please have a look.

Hey there,

It’s an issue I’ve been monitoring for the past few days to see if it was widespread or just isolated. We’re aware of it, but I’ll try to escalate it if it starts to affect a large number of users.

Cheers.

Cheers for the reply Ignasis. Really appreciate it and and Im glad its being watched.

1 Like

Yesterday we started to experience thralls and pets falling into foundations around our base we were able to pull them out. Some were following some guarding.

It is a problem with the t4 alchemist spawn i have a week of farming it and no luck and im getting a peformer that trains in 10 seconds and i can even place him

And hope that the problem with tralls falling in to the ground will be fixed soon,i have my base in the volcano and im losing 2-3 fighter tralls almost everyday, falling in to the lava when tje are o follow

I am a Japanese player. I am playing on PvEc4098 server. Since the update, the delay of the game is terrible. I can not get the experience value of the building! help!

Today players walking above the floor in the base and yet seems to hit something unseen. Also Dancers in floor up to knees not dancing . How can I send s video without a social media account only psn and email. I would like to help. Oh private server pvp 4 people logged on

Yesterday ( pvp official ) the gmae was broken , at least for me.

All AI at jungle area not fighting and invencible to my hits , animas and humans .
So i decide to farm , but keep hitting stones and trees with my pickaxe and nothing happened .
Last try , kill them with gas orbs , but my charactes did the move to throw but nothing again…

I work all day to play a little each night and that was very frustating .
Obs : yesterday i bought Aquilonian DLC …

So with all patience in the world , ■■■■■■ could you fix all this today ?

Tks and best regards

We have a new patch out for the PS4 version:

1 Like