PS4 Hotfix (15.06.2020) - Fix for connectivity issues

The purple line is purge meter, nothing to do with decay.

HERETIC! Fruit on a pizza? Never. Next you’ll be telling me there are four Indiana Jones movies.

Full disclosure: I did try this abomination on multiple occasions, but I just can’t do it.

It would be interesting to make pizza in a furnace though.

I am region EU but i play on US official server. Today i log in properly, i check all my facilities and my chest and nothing was missing. Ofcurse to many people of the server was complaining that they lost their facilities due the connection problem, but that was not true. Their bases decay before the connectivity issue . One think i noticed is that i saw an improvement of graphics? @Ignasi i think that my graphics were better and the resolution too. Is it my idea or you upgrade the graphics on consoles? Either way i miss this game a lot, thanks to all the employees that worked out this issues.

2 Likes

Tell me about it . Asia region is still down

I swear I read it somewhere they were the first one who got the patch??

Yes, EU was the first place for a reconnect. But dont forget, Funcom is a business in the EU. The most forget the EU have the most Player for that game. FC is from Oslo and Oslo is a City in Norway and Norway is a Land in the EU. :wink: so we got the first place for a reconnect.

normal business

Survive.Build.Dominate

1 Like

This description is gold hahahahahahaha I lost it on this one.

1 Like

Please, just fix the Undermeshers before releasing the gods…, PLEASEEE

Jupp, take Land for Country :joy: like Disneyland :rofl:

When Asian server will be avaible for european player ? I’am an european player and me and my team are playing on an asian PVE-Conflict server. I hope all our built are freeze during this periode…

The question is why are we playing on an asian server ? The response is so simple, all european’s servers on PVE-Conflict are full, it is annoying… So please to make somethink for european players which are playing on asian player.

I thought this issue has been fixed days ago, Asian servers were the first one.

I believe I read Japanese server’s witch should be Asian server thought they were fixed first or were not broken to begin with.

ok but i didnt find the server 4093 in the list of the server…

I can only say that the Thralls act like idiots.

You often fall through objects.
It would finally be appropriate to fix all problems.

And that with the CPU is also a lie, my PS4 Pro still sounds like a jet plane.
And that only with this game.

Its a shame 2 years with that game and the biggest problems never solved.
I lost all my hope for a real fix.

3 Likes

I heard somewhere that this new update makes it so that you always have to be online to play the game even for Singleplayer mode. I hope that’s not the case.

east coast USA EST still losing connectivity I am afraid I may lose all of the stuff I just got before the system crashed please fix asap I am in 3517 official American server and I am caedussolo on psn please fix this

My wife and I have been playing on 2 private servers off and on since Thursday evening been working fine. Playing on coop game last 3 hours we got kicked once. Sunshine State Florida it’s getting daylight

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New update is out: