PS4 Patch 3.0.2 - Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss patch 3.0.2 on PS4.

Patchnotes: :news: PS4 Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery [Latest: 3.0.1 (2022.09.04)] - #8 by Ignasi

Previous thread (PS4 3.0.1).
Please stick to the topic and platform of this thread. Otherwise we may have to take moderation actions to keep the conversation focused on the topic.
Thank you!

“Fixed an issue where the server browser could incorrectly show 0 players in a populated server”

But how can we claim the game is dead now? Take all the fun away.

1 Like

I’m sure y’all will find a way, with all the zombies and dead horses.

3 Likes

I am curious, is there an ETA on addressing the Yellow Lotus Potion Knowledge points issue?

With the Age of Sorcery Update, I have been interested in exploring different Attribute builds.

As I understand it, Yellow Lotus Potion, when used also breaks progression of Sorcery.

It is currently difficult to respec Attributes, as a Potion of Bestial Memory is the only way to reset Attributes without negative effects to game progression. Gathering materials for the Bestial Potion is more difficult than Yellow Lotus Potion.

Thanks.

1 Like

Is there any information addressing the issue of the Watcher Twitch Drops not working correctly?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Any ETA on when the bugged loading screens will be fixed? Or is it fixed in this update?

It does kinda annoy me to restart the game 10 times a day to fix the bugged loading screen.

2 Likes

What about Siptah and the missing leaves on trees and bushes? It used to take 10 minutes to load. What about challenges and bazaar tab that caused Siptah to freeze?

3 Likes

Sepermeru still bugged out lol. Invisible assets everywhere. Unless it’s just my game. Haven’t tried reinstalling yet because the game is so massive.

3 Likes

Delving bench does not work. Also when is the patch?

1 Like

Basar and Challanges seems to work, on siptah figurines can collected, my emote 1 bundle has now all 3 emotes for me (but just 2 for my thrall). Looks good so far

edit: after 1 hour first game freeze on battle pass

You can best drink the Animal Instinct Potion to reset your attributes.

The Yellow Lotus Potion resets everything.

2 Likes

PS5 on Offiicial Contested Server, Siptah: Half of the Ship Textures on L5 need like 2 Minutes to load with just 5 Player online. Thrall commanding/AI seems worse than before

twitch drops still telling me to relearn feats but arent responsive…beautiful. sepemarus still showing invisible tents…Very nice. Trees still dont load in correctly and my game still freezes from spells how wonderful. But hey they DID make sure the bazaar doesn’t fail to load though and the Crom Coins balance after purchases now work. At least we know where their priorities are.

Patch did nothing for crash’s and lag

4 Likes

In fact the patch introduced a new bug to me. The game loads endlessly to the server and then simply return to the main menu without any messages. I was able to connect to the single player game on my third attempt after a three times longer loading period, while still not being able to connect to any private or official server. Perhaps it’s because I downloaded the patch just after it was released and not all the servers have had time to update yet. We’ll see how it goes tonight.

2 Likes

Game lags more than before this „patch“.

1 Like

PS4 or PS5? :v:t4:

Ps5

Still cannot play on the Isle of Siptah, Official Server 8004, PvE on PS4. It crashes while loading screen or shortly after. Bluescreen, CE-34878-0. Sometimes i can run around in my Base a few seconds before crashing and in my Boxes are almost only “Looted Objects” instead of my Original Stuff .

1 Like