PS4 Pro Disappearing Resource Nodes

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: EU

Playing on any online server official or not resource nodes, trees, stones, iron etc disappear when you first hit them and then pop back in after sbout 5-10 seconds. I have a PS4 and PS4 Pro in the house and this only ever happens on the PS4 Pro. Both using physical disk copies of the game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play on PS4 Pro
  2. Increase chances of this happening by running through 2-3 map sections before starting to mine as seems connected to bad lag/popin when game is trying to load.
  3. Bug has been reported half a dozen times but no dev or moderator has ackowledged this or put it on the trello board
  4. Also happens without tracelling long distances
2 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for your report. We’re sending your feedback to our team and they’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ignasi I did another little video to demo this issue. Sorry im not a expert recorder but hope it helps. I try to mine various reslurces in this short clip and they sometimes vanish for various lenghts of time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcvo6kwK_8U

PS the worst one is shown 5 seconds before the end

1 Like

Thanks for the video feedback, @LordyMatsuo. We’ll add it to the report we sent to our team :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.