PS4 PVP Server 3578 login freeze

The river that heads north through middle of map in desert biom was heading south just about where it looks like the letter c , 3 of us froze screen closed app restarted now freeze in load screen 4 clan mates cant play.

3 of us where heading down from northern zone to southern zone got half way down the river we all froze waited then exited application restarted it and got into sever but was stuck at loading screen game would be 5 star if bugs and sever logging ques where fixed but all in time

Hey dude 3976 oceanic pvp we frozen and cant load in to game as our bodies are still their middle map river desert name reapdawg can you please admin kill me so i respawn back safe area north map.

Currently on PS4 Official server #3976, and the freeze loading screen is preventing myself and fellow clan mates from logging back in. There is talk amongst the community, that this error can be partially fixed if a player’s character is killed. Hopefully steps will be taken to fix the problem.

I’m having the same issue on official pve 3001 the game froze and when I finally found the server again (separate issue) it gets stuck on the loading screen. I was carrying 500 metal bars and don’t want to lose it. (My body has a nasty habit of turning invisible when I die making it hard to locate my stuff (other separate issue))

I am level 30 something I just lost a full set of heavy royal armor 200 sandstone foundations and a lot of weapons I looted cause of this crash
Its been over 7 hours now server number 3782

We’re aware of and investigating crash reports on consoles. We hope to have an update that may help with that later today (Friday May 11)

Do you know how much longer it will be I understand it’s a new game these things are bound to happen ur overwhelmed but we all paid a lot of money to play a game we can no longer play now

I don’t have an ETA at this moment, but we’ll keep you posted ASAP. Sorry to hear of the trouble. We appreciate your patience!

1 Like

Last thing and ill leave it alone will it be done today meaning Friday?

That’s the plan, yes, but I can’t make an absolute promise in case something happens at the last minute. Again we will keep you in the loop in any case :slight_smile:

1 Like

the 3547 pvp also happened to me the same, by the way we took us out of the server when we were going back to the base of the east of the map in the jungle area after killing the boss of the Temple of the Apes

Thanks Andy I’ve been asking about this for over 10 hours now I appreciate you getting back to me

1 Like

Had the same issue right when I found the metal if u find my body leave my metal lol.

I can’t figure out how to post, so I’ll reply here. I can not log into the game. It hangs at the “Conan Exiles” screen. No this is not on a full server by the way. Has this been fixed?

I was able to log in with one exception, but when I got on, all my stuff was gone. I was at the starting point of the game and starved and died instantly. Too bad this is happening, because I was having fun and I dropped $50 on this game. Hope it gets fixed soon.

having the same prob. its been 2 days now.
I can log in a new server, creat and play, but if i logoff, i cant return to it
 odd.

I guess my question is why is this only happening to some people and not others. We are all using PS4 here. It’s not like we have various systems like with a PC, different processors, memory, drivers etc.

Hi, I downloaded the game last night. I tried to start it before I went to work today and had massive issues. When I try to search for PVP servers, nothing comes up. To make matters worse I got disconnected from the internet or at least psn. And now it happens when I try to start Ark. This only started happening when I tried to join the servers. Just bought the game and haven’t got to play it. Same problem when I got home from work today.

its been 3 days now
 thats not right. i bought it. i liked it so much and i cant play

1 Like