Ps4 PVP Server #3985 South America - IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY/CONNECT/RESPAWN

Game mode: [Online | PVP]
Problem: IMPOSSIBLE TO CONECT
Region: SOUTH AMERICA

The server 3985 is totally brokem… it is almost impossible to log in, you need to try for hours and hours to connect … and also when you die in game you have to wait more than one hour to respawn on your bed or bedroll… what is going on with this server 3985 Fun Con ? this is a total absence of respect for your clients … i never saw something like this… please fix this ASAP or start to return peoples’s money

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. try to connect on server 3985
    2.wait for hours and get kicked out

2. die in game

3. wait for hour to re-spawn on your bed or bedroll and get kicked out

3 Likes

Its really unplayable. It takes forver to login on #3985 and it crashes VERY frequently (about 30 minutes of gameplay between crashes>). Then there is a 2 minutes of rollback. Funcom seens to be up to its reputation since Anarchy Online launch!!!

1 Like

Yess! Same situation here, pvp south america #3985 frequently disconnect and forever load screen… Im so tired of this because i lost my itens all the time.

2 Likes

Situation seens worst on #3985, disconnected 19 times yesterday with roll back everytime. Loading screen takes forever (I am looking at it right now, the music is starting to annoy me now).

1 Like