[[Ps4]] The Exiled Lands: Tribes - RP Server Launching Tonight!

Hey all,

The Exiled Lands: Tribes launched two days ago and we are accpeting new members to the campaign!

Please check out our website and have a look around. You should be able to google it by typing “The Exiled Lands: Tribes.” It is an Obsidian Portal website. Browse the rules and server settings and see if you think it is a good fit for you. If so, please submit a character bio to me in our Discord channel.

Here is a quick overview though:
We have lower resource respawn rates for realism, to encourage trade and venturing out from one’s base. This will hopefully encourage role-play.
Role-play is required and will be acted out in appropriate channels in Discord.
We have a professions system inspired by MPW that we are working on to prevent people from becoming master craftsmen at everything.
We also have a role-play reward system that can be directly applied to “leveling up” your tribe and learning new specializations from NPCs.

Any feedback or questions, please feel free to let me know. :slight_smile:

P.S. Nearly finished with most of the absolutely necessary info on the website but bear with me please.

Mods: If you could please allow me to post a link to our website and Discord, I would appreciate it.