PS4 Update 2.3 (19.04.2021) - Major Update! Balancing, Fixes, Stability, Performance, and more!

@Mayra la actualización será la 2.4? :pleading_face:

1 Like

The game itself isnt EA anymore. Isle of siptah was, but it made the whole CE feels like an EA game (again).

EA = early access. Not electronic arts :smiley:

Isla de siptah is early acces. But OK

Wonderful, thankyou so very much for telling us this Mayra! I imagine that much of the console community just breathed a big sigh of relief. When I first read this news I bundled my ps4 up and dropped it over to my PC repair man for updating. It has since been completed, and I am now updated. Thankyou for the courtesy! And dont worry, my support is steadfast as ever.

4 Likes

I can no longer build either in or around my base since Update 2.3. In addition, MANY of my building pieces are showing as “No Owner”, despite being directly attached to the main base, and the ones which still are. Here is the link.

1 Like

Anyone else with problems to build? The pieces do not fit … You must break from the beginning and replace, then they fit. It is horrible to build now

3 Likes

Which is an own DLC…

You have ever seen a game, where a new DLC puts the whole game back in early access mode?

Me neither, but here we have Conan Exiles in the year 2021, achieving exactly that. Going from full release, back to early access :smiley:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time ps plus put a game on their list twice.

Skyrim *cough*

PlayStation official servers have been crashing frequently in the last 3-4 days. 3608,3609 and 3610 we’ve noticed they all go down together. I’m sure there are many like it. It starts rubberbanding like crazy and then it crash’s. It’s down for 4-5 hours at a time. Why do we continue to get ridiculous bugs on this game? Been playing since the game came out and it’s always more and more bugs. You fix one and add one. I’m not even going to get into the rest of the 2.3 bugs but at the very least let us play the game without it crashing. Not sure if it’s g portal or what but I don’t see how anyone is still playing console honestly.

1 Like

Greetings Exiles,

We’ve just released a new patch for the PlayStation consoles, which should address the platform-specific co-op issues that you’ve encountered since the 2.3 release.

Thank you for being so patient and understanding with us while we worked on this update.

As always, feel free to share any feedback you might have on this update.

• Fixed issue where the game took over control of host’s playable character when joining co-op session. Players should now be able to enjoy the co-op experience.
8 Likes

Thanks. It’s nice to see patch for consoles instead of pc.

Yo no sé quién juega co-op, podríais dar ya una eta de la isla de siptah, que llevamos desde septiembre esperando a principios de año para luego un parche de co-op

1 Like

We have been waiting since September for the island of siptah for the beginning of the year … Now a co-op update … The island’s eta for when? This topic causes fatigue already. You should say something at once

1 Like

It’s great that this issue has been fixed but what about the issue where you float around in your base and can’t place stuff and the issue with writing in the journals? Or the thing with building where your building pieces flick all over the place?

4 Likes

Full Nudity has not been restored yet. Is the going to be a patch for that ?

5 Likes

I would expect at least an answer about full nudity

1 Like

what about the fast elevators?
what about the stability of the buildings?
what about the blooming in the game?
what about the disappearance of the thralls?

the most important: what about siptha?
a large part of the things are already in the game, give the console players a bon-bon and activate the things on official servers.

2 Likes

Single Player settings and server settings are still not saving or load correctly.
Every time start a game, I need to re-setting all server and user settings.
Please help!

You still haven’t fixed problem with conflict servers. It’s been around two weeks, some people were playing on those servers for years, because of the bugs, first we had infinite loading screen, now we cannot log in at all. Servers are standing empty. Not because nobody wants to play on them, but because we simply are not able to even log in, to refresh timer and stuff of which we were taking care of for years so we can loose it because of the bugs. Funcom I really wish that China didn’t completely buy you out, and that you will still care about your playerbase.

5 Likes