PS4 Update 2.5.1 Discussion Megathread

So ever since the 2.4.6 patch for ps4 I cannot even load Siptah, still the same now with 2.5. It totally kills the game, blue screen and crash. Patience strained, rage rising. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there a fix. Am currently reinstalling entire game. Again.

1 Like

Thank u so much FC for the Update got 100% :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Ps: if anyone need help with the trophies for siptah msg me. :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t even have enough space on my external storage drive! I wonder how much the full game data file is after the update? Before it was like 135 GB which is so much :weary:

Its now 136GB

3 Likes

Really? So the alleged 75GB update only has 1GB of additional data? I guess it will have to do. I’ll just move around my data files so that I can manage the download. And thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suggested revision to the patch notes.

Blockquote Added character transfer between maps in single-player and co-operative modes. See how it works in this post

There is no Character Transfer option on Playstation.

5 Likes

So me and a friend just recently redownloaded and started enjoying Conan all over again. It’s been great and been loving it! We even went onto downloading a few DLCs we’ve been enjoying it so much.
Then came the newest 50GB update… Boy, oh boy…

Circumstances: Co-op Server (PS4)
Issues have been:
The rendering has for landscape and buildings has gone down substantially.
We had travelled up North to the ice/snow area with our horses and a couple of thralls and we died due to cold exposure. (No biggie right? Wrong…)
Once we died, we respawned only to have our graves/bodies with all of our things entirely missing and not even showing up on the map as a marker. Went back to see if just the icon wasn’t showing up but, no… our graves/bodies were complete gone and not there! We lost days of progress! :sob: :sob: :sob:
So we died again and just decided we were just gonna try to remake everything, then we noticed a few strange things were occurring.
My friend couldn’t spawn in and just kept dying if and when he could spawn in.
I would spawn in and it would sound constantly like I was underwater.
ALL of our thralls except for the ones we had on craft tables/benches completely disappeared!
The ones following us never returned home.
Our horses returned home but, they were merged into ground and were/are not accessible.

So our world/server we had spent the past few weeks playing is entirely unplayable! I’m so upset and don’t want to even play anymore, especially with the fear of this happening again… which is depressing because we had been having so much fun and making so much good progress! :sob:

Please, oh please fix this!!!
I love this game so much.
I want to play this game but, given the circumstances I don’t even wanna touch it anymore considering we lost so much progress…

1 Like

Can confirm, it is still shy of 136 for me. I imagine that 75gb get incorporated/copies over the existing 135. Or something to that effect. Especially since a lot of the update is replacement code for new animations, stats, bugfixes and whatnot.

2 Likes

Feel the same way? Support the thread with a like.

2 Likes

me too.
It doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the reinstallation.
This is the worst bug ever.

Fixed the bug with calling infinite bubbles?

I can confirm this also. The mod icon still works for armors but not for weapons anymore.
Now it’s really a mess for me to remember which mod has each weapon I own. Please don’t forget to fx this really stupid bug in the next patch.

Congratulations dude, it must be an awesome feeling :+1:t6:. I still didn’t bother to do this because eventually they will be done no matter what, but it is a nice feeling when it happens to games that you really love. If I won’t make it I will ask your help for sure in the future :wink:

1 Like

well i’m glad to know it’s not just me. guess i’ll try EL to check out the new stuff in the meantime.

1 Like

How does this get by testing?? It’s shameful

Anyone have a fix?

This didn’t improve after entering a loading screen as someone suggested

Los tiempos de carga cuando te matan son exageradamente largos y ocurren cosas, mientras tú no estás te pueden matar estando cargando tu pantalla pero para tu adversario tú estás allí no estás en la pantalla de carga, como siempre hay gente que se aprovecha de esto, este problema lo vengo observando desde hace mucho tiempo desde antes de la actualización y con las actualizaciones no se han solucionado los temas se han agudizado

1 Like

Have you tried night vision potion?

To be fair this patch is been really good!

What’s next? Nerf the stupid 1 shot LANCE on horse and a little bit daggers and the game is damn perfect!

1 Like

Lol that’s actually one of the more fun bugs we have on offer

1 Like

Not sure I know how to make one of those yet, will take a look though thanks