Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3734

Bug Description:

Expanding and contracting terrain

Bug Reproduction:

This happens every time I play. The terrain expands and contracts. It repeats the following cycles. It expands to triple the size and is blurred, it shrinks and is blurred, it gains focus and resolution and looks okay for a couple of seconds then repeats the cycle.

Steps Taken to Troubleshoot:

1. I am running the game in performance mode on the PS5. The issue is even worse in quality mode with the additional graphics.

2. I’ve knocked the entire base down and relocated, and while this helped a little pre-AoW, the issues now are worse. My building pieces for this location are about 3700 with about 1000 items total.

3. Relocation. This has occurred at multiple locations on the Exiled Lands map but is especially noticeable in the north. There are no bases surrounding mine, so it’s not an issue of localized over population.

Observations:

1. The ground has struggled to render since AoS chapter 3.

2. It was fixed in the post-Chapter 2 QoL patch and I noticed a vast improvement with all surface rendering.

3. The issue is far worse with AoW Chapter 1.

I have attached a video to a YouTube video showing the exact issue.

Conan Exiles Age of War - Terrain and Skin Render Issues - PS5 7/13/2023 - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.