Purge Disabled on Official

I am currently playing on an official PVE Spitah server. I tried to start a purge using convergence, but it is telling me that purges are disabled and won’t let me build summon a convergence. Anyone know about this issue?

The trap works only on purge time window, on officials its usually in the evening :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You also need to make sure you aren’t in Newbie Land by the river in Exiled Lands. You’ll never get a purge there.

1 Like

I forgot about the Purge window. But I thought it was any time during the day.

1 Like

Playing on Siptah. Forgot to mention that. :slight_smile:

Hmm. I wonder if there are small areas that have no purges in Siptah?

From the wikia:

And that map doesn’t show the lower 2 islands at all.

2 Likes

I think that map is out of date, been through a lot of purges on siptah and theres none of those on the map. Usually its the accursed 95% if the time

2 Likes

Even if it is up to date, I’m definitely within a purge zone.

I just checked the Server settings: 18:00 to 22:00.

That’s probably the cause.

Thanks guys.

4 Likes

Well, it’s not like we can open Siptah in the Dev Kit to look under the hood unfortunately.

Here are a set of updated maps and teleport locations for Siptah. I thought there might be some small places where you couldn’t get a purge also but in my testing the areas outside of the purge zones did not allow building.

https://waknation.com/conan-exiles-isle-of-siptah/

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.