Purge issue ps4

So today purges started doing something weird. I have a clear path to my base and now for whatever reason purges are spawning inside my base and inside foundations. I actually have to destroy the foundations to get to the spawn. My defense can’t get to the cause they’re inside foundations, yet they can still attack my structure…so much awesome, I fully expect to log on to a destroyed base and there’s nothing I can do about it.

I had the same problem, I put minions near the walls on the terrace of the house. After that the purgatives of the purge began to be born in the right places.

I did what you said, now purge isn’t working at all. I guess that’s better than it spawning in foundations. Lol. I guess it’s just way too much to ask for purge to actually work correctly. I’m really trying to like this game, it’s just making it really hard.

Purge. Try building something small below your base Where they can have access with out getting into your main base. I have had spawning in my base and building also. Spiders seem to be really hard on foundations.

Hey there,

We’re aware of the purge mechanic not working as intended and we released a few fixes for it in our Testlive branch. We’re also working on improving it overall.
Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Thank you I know you and the team are out to fix things. It’s just frustrating sometimes people have to vent. We just need to be civil.

2 Likes

We know these situations are frustrating and we’re trying to improve, both the game and our communication towards our community.
For now, all we can say is that the purge mechanic is in our sights in regards of mechanics to improve, and our Testlive patch (which is going to be available on all platforms once we have ironed out any issues that may arise) is proof that we’re working towards making it way more reliable and rewarding than it has been. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

When can we expect this Testlive patch?

1 Like

We don’t have any estimated time yet, but expect maybe 2 to 3 weeks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.