Purge range time .. same ever!

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: Official Server #1130 US

Purge, happen ever in same hours range … when i cannot logon … :frowning_face:
Can be set to be sure to happen at 100% purge meter when at least one player is logged?

1. Play the game
  2. Wait Purge happen
  3. Missi it
  4. Next Purge will be in same range time !

All the US official servers are configured to have the purge window from 6 pm until 10 pm, Pacific Time. I would suggest clanning up with someone who plays during those hours.

Is this correct? I always thought they have east and west coast servers.

1500 servers are on eastern timezone it sits right In middle of pvp time on pve-C server I don’t like it sitting in middle of pvp time its recipe for gankers if you want someone to help it risk those you ask.

IT should be better to have a rotating window, eg window sequence 00-04, 04-08, 08-12, 12-16, 16-18, 18-22, 22-02, …
this make possible to be present to purge …

Otherwise , which server have purge between 12-18 GMT ?

Thanks

Purges during prime time only are actually a good thing for the people who work standard working hours, hence I would disagree with your suggestion. Playing single player will allow you to customize the purge hours to your needs. Starting your own server is also an option.

EDIT: Looking at your schedule 12-18 GMT, playing on the Asian Servers might be a good option. I am not 100% sure which time zone they use but using Sing time as a reference 12-18 GMT will be 08 pm - 02 am

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.