Purge server settings

Anyone know where I can find a detailed explanation of the server settings for the Purge? There’s one or two that confuse me a bit.

1 Like

Bump. Need comand line for settings.ini

Me too…could use some explanation on some of them concerning time restrictions. Hope someone answers this.

purgeLevel=6 // the max purge strength allowed to spawn on the server, also controls NPCBuildDmgModifier
PurgePeriodicity=24 // the max number of purges per day, effectively this gives up to 1 purge per 30 min
RestrictPurgeTime=True // purge will not trigger 24/7 // false= always active
PurgeRestrictionWeekdayStart=1800 // start for weekdays
PurgeRestrictionWeekdayEnd=2200 // end for weekdays
PurgeRestrictionWeekendStart=1800 // start for weekends
PurgeRestrictionWeekendEnd=2200 // end for weekends
MinPurgeOnlinePlayers=0 // minimum clan members who must be online for a purge to trigger for that clan
ClanPurgeTrigger=42000 // number of purge points that need to be accumulated to qualify for a purge
ClanScoreUpateFrequency=15 (this setting is replaced by the one below and no longer needed)
PurgeMeterUpdateFrequency=15 // how frequently purge score is updated based on player activities
PurgeDuration=30 // max duration of purge excluding prep time, purge ends if this time limit is reached
PurgePreparationTime=10 // amount in minutes of warning the purge target receives
AllowBuilding=False // whether building is allowed during the preparation time
EnablePurge=True // whether the purge will trigger or not
PurgeNPCBuildingDamageMultiplier=(5.000000,5.000000,10.000000,15.000000,20.000000,25.000000)// ammount of damage a purge does to buildings (scaling up in purgestrenght)

keep in mind those are all .ini files

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.