Purge will not summon on Siptah

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: North America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

For the past two weeks we are having issues on Official #6101 of purges not summoning. The purge meter will hit the purge mark and then nothing happens. When we look on the events you can see purge start/end messages about every 10 minutes or so. After the first week of this happening we finally had a purge summon but since then we’ve hit the purge mark again and the same thing is happening. Other clans on the server are saying the same thing is happening to them.

Frustrating not knowing whether the purge will actually summon or not…

Hey @Octavian

Could you let us know the location of your targetted base? If you consider this to be confidential information, you can also send us a DM with that information.
This way our QA can try to replicate the issue on our end.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Well murphy’s law… after posting this, I ended up getting a purge that night. Will see if it happens again.

1 Like

Ok… turns out that while the purge will eventually happen now, it will go hours with the purge start/end messages in events (i.e. it is stuck). Ignasis I sent you the details in a direct message.

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks for the information sent. Our team will try to reproduce the issue on our end.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.