PvE-C Official Server #1518

Game mode: [Online official ]
Type of issue: [all the above]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict
Region: US EAST

[Describe the bug here]

For the past 3 weeks this server has been utter trash. Around 6pm EST when the purges start, regardless of the server population, the game gets crazy lag and begins kicking people out of game. Moreover reconnecting takes upwards of 20 minutes at times. This of course absolutely screws players who are in the middle of a specific biome unprotected from pvp or pve, in which case they die from either environment or another player and lose everything. Whether they are looted or just have to wait until after their corpse expires to get back into game, it’s the same end result.

Currently as of 10:30pm EST tonight, walls, structures, floors, and other things are now invisible all over the map. I logged out in my own home and everyone is dead. After waiting 30 mintues to log back into game I log in dead next to my body but I don’t have UI, cannot move, I can punch the air, but I don’t even have a floor beneath my feet. This is unacceptable and needs to be rolled back as I am not the only one with this problem. People are going to lose a lot of valuable things tonight due to this.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.