PC Official server #1300 PVE - server ping 900+ Continuation

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type :PvE
Region: EU

Original post is closed due to inactivity, i’m reopening the post because the problem is yet not fixed.

Server starts to freeze at 20:00-21:00 GMT+3 (it has 900+ ping right now when I’m writing that post). Players don’t get disconnected but all we can do is chatting, we can’t fight or build, chat is working fine. Players can also join via direct connection. This happens right at the Purge prime time so it causes harsh troubles. It has been happening for 3-4 days. Please check the server machine

2021-01-17 13:00 lagspikes started
13:30 server is completely frozen at 1020 ping, chat remains functional.

1 Like

2021-01-17 15:57 GMT server is again frozen at 1020 ping, chat remains functional.

1 Like

Yes. This server really needs to get an upgrade

1 Like

Y! server very laggy and building don’t load sometimes and my t4 fighters run through the wall of my house and killed by skeletons. Resourses are buggy sometimes. NPC laggy and I was killed invisible NPC.

1 Like

Yes, same. This server so long has problems. I started to play mb year ago and what I see now, but nobody fixed problems. Everyday, when “The Purge time” , we can’t do nothing (build, fight, move) , because lags, lags and lags, but chat works(lol)

About slaves and teleports
when I drag a slave home via the teleporter, it does not appear after moving. I lost more than five slaves in the last week

I gave up due to support inactivity and moved to another server. @Mayra told 10 days ago that they’ll poke G-Portal, nothing has changed
https://forums.funcom.com/t/pc-official-server-1300-pve-server-ping-900/152425/20

20+ days without any fix, guys

One of my reports about this server has been ignored for 18 days and closed with a link to another service: https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests I wonder if I must wait for another 18 days to get some responce from zendesk xD IDK maybe try this website, select type of issue - Official server issue. Not sure if it will help though, my requests have been hanging in “open” status for 6 days aldeady

Hey there,

As pointed out, please report server outages in the link below:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like