Official Server PVE-C #3041 unplayable

Since a week, this server is unplayable.
The lag is INSANE , it can take up to 55 seconds for an action to be completed (drinking, moving a thrall, building).
Fighting a purge is like watching a powerpoint from the 90s.
Following a friend is like trying to catch a teleporting ghost.
Even after 2, 3, 10 retries to log in, you cannot exit your base because you see no doors at all, and this can last like literally forever.

This is not a connection issue for me, as this is happening for every player on this server. And we have chars on others Official PVE-C servers which are fully steady and playable.

Server is rebooted at 5:10am but when we start to play at 7:00am lag is already here, for the whole day.

We did reports on Zendesk but nothing seems to be done, and we do not have any feedback at all.

I’m having same issues on 3041.The worst thing is that I tried serval official EU PVE-C servers befote settling on 3041 and all of them lag the same way. Can it get worse than that? It can. It’s 7:00 3041 server isn’t there on server list. And today is decay timers refresh day for me.

Server is now offline since yesterday 7:00pm…
No one seems to care since i first report those awful lags…
Now it’s dead…

Server 3041 is over 48 Offline. Since Monday 16:30

Game mode: [ Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Other ]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [ EU ]
Hardware: [ PS4 “Fat” ]

Bug Description:

• My official european PVE-C #3041 [Exiled Lands map] server is not appearing on server list. The rest of them are on the list 3042 and 3051-3054 but not 3041 and I’m refreshing server list for over 30 minutes now. This is kinda frustrating as today is the day I need to refresh decay timers on my builds. It’s 07:27 morning here in Poland and in 2 hours my builds are going into decay state omg *

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Launch Conan Exiles app your console
  2. Then Multiplayer / Confict PvE
  3. Set - Filter: Official, Region: EU Map name: Exiled Lands
  4. And Viola! server is not there
  5. (etc)

This server is offline since yesterday 7:00 pm…
Same issue for us with buildings and decay…

I posted a message here about the awful lags on this server long time ago, but nothing was done.
Now the server seems to be definitely dead…

1 Like

Lags are a nightmare on official european PVE-C server #3041. Worst of this is that I was looking for a PVE-C server to settle on and all of them lag this bad man. I remember when I was playing on official european PVE #3033 server that I had some lags in the beginning and then it got fixed and everything was smooth. So I joined #3041 in hope it will be fixed. Maybe server is under maintance and we’ll get lag free server soon. Let’s hope that our builds will be still standing.

Maybe you posted this on wrong forum. Next time try posting it on PlayStation Bug Reports.

Thats a 13 hours down time now.
I don’t think it’s a maintenance , i think the server finally died and no action was taken or will be soon.
Our bases will decay.

I also made a ticket on the dedicated page and had a tech telling me they will -maybe- look into this, but fact is that nothing was ever done.

When you enable “See invaild servers” #3041 is still there man. 3041 is the most populated PVE-C server, I don’t think it will be flushed down the toilet.

I don’t know.
All i can say is that my ticket is at least 2 months old and nothing was done when it was still up but laggy as hell…

Greetings everyone,

We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with this server. Please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out further.