PvP explosive changes

Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]

Explosive Jars now require the double amount of steelfire to craft.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Go to Firebowl Cauldron
2.Go to the item ‘Demonpowder’
3.Seeing that it now requires 100 steelfire instead of 50
4.Cry

Not a bug. It was 100 base, then it was lowered for a short while but now it is back to the base value.

Yes I know but it wasnt in the patchnotes, also its a lot harder to defend and raid bigger clans now if you are just a few smaller clans since alphas are always going to have the resources.

So it ws technically a bug that it went down. Back in Feb, they rolled out the lower stuff on Test live, Alphas complained unfair blah blah blah. So was never implemetned with patch 1.38 (?). Then patch 1.39 came out, and the whole dismantle bench dupe problem cam up, and under the radar was the steel fire change. Apparently 1.39 was built on a slightly older code that didn’t have all the hot fixes included in 1.38. so we got cheaper dragon powder. Here is the kicker, not one person complained as far as i saw on the threads. But because 1.40 (current patch) was built on the most current code, it “corrected” that unintended steel fire amount from 1.39, and is technically implied as one of the several bugs fixes. Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

Ah yeah that makes sense, I just found it weird that they changed it without saying a word.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.