PvP Server keeps crashing every hour or so

Game mode: Online
Problem: Crash
Region: Oceanic

Server just started crashing after a scheduled 5am reboot
last log entry of ConanSandbox.log
[2020.10.12-11.30.46:769][280]
Script stack log unavailable (DO_BLUEPRINT_GUARD_BASE==0)!

ran a verify, and db check and all results are fine

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build in the building in D9
  2. 1/2 way up in the space above the ground start placing ceilings and pillars
  3. it will reach a point where placing or destroying structures will result in a crash.

i would post an image or link to the dump image here, but wont let me

Error: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access

so i left the server running overnight…
crashed at 9:47pm
then 10:19pm
then 10:30pm,
then 10:47pm… then… nothing…
same crash messages…
during this time there were only 3 players on.

Ok I found the issue after talking to who was online at the time
User was upgrading from a T1 Sand Pillar to a T3 Reinforced Stone and server crashed… i believe its something to do with the specific location:
TeleportPlayer -152947.296875 3392.471436 -2708.796875

I would post an image of it but forum wont let me -> pasteboard . co / Jvm59LS.jpg

Best regards

Hey @DrunkMunki

Thank you for your feedback. We have relayed this information to our team so they can look into it.
If you don’t mind, could you also send us a zipped backup copy of your server’s database so we can relay it to our team as well? This way we can more easily reproduce this problem.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello Ignasis
you can find the download at: https://www.gamingalliance.net/download/Conan.zip
i have included my configs (passwords removed) to help you replicate.

The issue happened again, but this time a clan was trying to raid the base, causing the server to crash.

• I will be getting them to move from there.

i was cleaning up the top level when it crashed the server, just start shift+delete on the structures and it will eventually crash.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.