Pvp servers dying on ps4?

Hi I have issues with players who spawnkilling me and send me some hate messages. He send me screenshots with their attributes on max level’s. He name is HazzyHead999 on official server number #3099 on PS4. Here is their screenshot:

All i know is what my friend told me i think he said it was on twitter. All that has been said is that they are looking into it and that they are refusing to go into further details. I am looking around for the link myself to double check. However my friend has never lied to me so i am fairly certain this is real. I will ask my friend for the link and post it here for everyone to see one i have it myself.

True but that does not mean that they are not currently working on a way to create clusters similar to how ark currently works. Or a method of transferring data to new servers. It currently just depends but since they are being so very tight lipped on the subject it is hard to tell.

Currently there are a few methods that are circulating in certain circles as to how the transfer will work. One having to do with the death barrier on the edges of the map and the cinematic that goes with your death. The Idea behind this one is that you will be transferred to a new exiled land after your character has fallen making the death wall a transfer wall. Two has to do with completing the game after which your character will be approached by a strange individual who tells you about other exiled lands. After having reset your character back to level one you will be able to transfer to other exiled lands using an unknown method but only after completing the games main quest line.

Even in WoW, you could still pvp vs other servers in the pvp games lile capture the flag.

Exactly so it is possible to make it for conan exiles as well.

Server wipe for PVP. There! New bloods like to have a chance for PVP.

No to open portals. Or Open servers. Top dogs in most open world survival games go after weak.

High level players has always gone after the weaker players.

Your Idea only increase the death of PVP servers.

1 Like

dude your crazy there was a server wipe and there is no need for another. All servers were wiped on game release ever one has had an equal start from game release until now if you joined late then you started late.

Also your idea about server raiding killing servers is crap take a look at ark. The game is awful and that is practically its only saving grace that keeps it running.

1 Like

Ark also has new bloods and active PVP servers.

I care not which way happens to PVP servers.

I offer a solution to PVP servers.

You complaining about dead PVP servers.

Open servers. That only increase the death of PVP servers. Top dogs go after low dogs and weak dogs.

The evidence is in front of you.

PVP servers dying from top dogs going for the weak. Bob over there can’t make iron tools because Top Dog Jack keeps raiding him.

Jane Doe joins server makes a tiny house. Gets killed by Top Dog Jack everytime she farms Iron.

Jane doe quits because Top Dog Jack won’t let her farm and keeps raiding her.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that your time on games such as ark and conan has been so horrible. But clearly you have been in servers with jerks. As often times such as the kos alliance and the relentless alliance those two groups were all high level players on ark and were in a constant war with each other. Top dogs do not always go after the little guys clearly your experience on these game has tainted your view as you have yet to find a server that normally functions. Also i should point out this is the devs idea not my own however i am very glad to hear the devs are going in this direction as the top dogs won’t go for the little dogs because they offer nothing to them. So they will hop servers and go after other top dogs. Allowing little dogs to slowly rise and become more powerful.

If the devs use your idea. They might as well be prepare for more people leaving PVP.

1 Like

that why blitz server is need :slight_smile:

CE is a cyclic game for the moment after reatch lvl 60, you can play 1 maybe 2 week befor the one you raid leaver server.

And as it’s not realy fair / enjoyable to start on a server where player have few week in advence…
but that just how i see the game

I mean it wasn’t near as bad if a person could grind up to level 60 in twelve hours of walking around but naked in the world. But now it takes days to get to 60 making it hard for newer players to contend with anyone even a few levels ahead of them. The addition of cross server raiding will allow the higher level people to focus in on other higher level people giving them something worth while to do. Otherwise there is no danger to them there is no fun. Its half the fun of the game is the danger of someone could attack you and kill you taking your stuff. But right now once you reach max level the game turns into pve. My server is a pvp server that now has nine players on it. We had to run out all the toxic tribes. (Which were lower level tribes that were high enough to grind explosive jars.) Because they didn’t care who or what they raided. they just killed everything in sight. Now we have built an arena for us to fight in to keep our bases safe but still it is not enough for all the level 60s in this server. In all there are roughly 20 level 60s here but nine play every day but its just pve. Where is the fun in this for us? People like Skull over there say hey just wipe the sever make everyone start fresh that would make anyone who has actually put time and effort into their character and base say %@4k this game and go play something else. So giving us the ability to hop severs and fight other level 60s and make server relations is a wonderful idea. If you wanted a social game thats what they needed to do. If you want pvp where servers don’t die? Well then you need cross server so the big dogs can kill each other.

[Comment removed by Mashmellow]

Or something like that Blitz servers themselves wouldn’t be a bad addition either we need something to break up the garbage pvp currently because the only thing thriving right now are people playing pve. If your on a pvp server then you clearly are there to fight.

They gonna have to do something. Most people are just going to leave the first time they lose everything. It’s really not that big a deal though except for the thralls.

Well I hope you and the devs prepare for dead servers. Seems PVP doom.

PVP in general has long been in decline. Only Korean publishers will even think to do a MMORPG with PVP as a primary focus and even then they P2W the crap out of it.

For Conan, its a tricky bag. I played on a RP server which even limited how you could PVP. No offline raiding, needed to announce intention to attack before killing someone. And people still left after a big confrontation.

You’d either have a little back and forth and then a big war where everyone would pick a side and jump in against each other, and the losers usually would leave causing half the active player base to leave. Or one side acts like they are being bullied and leaves, causing one clan to leave.

I’d imagine with offline raiding and the like, the turnover is a ton faster.

The mindset and culture for PVP is a limited one. Out of most people who try to delve into it. Only half can stomach it, and only a tenth (or less) will thrive in it. Its a competitive playstyle most people just aren’t used to.

Indeed i realize this is not for everyone. However my group has taken special precautions on our server. We have established a type of rule system that all players on the official server must abide by. For example if a group is caught in an offline raid that are instantly wiped by every other tribe in the server. The toxicity of the server is limited due to the things we have done to make it as player friendly as possible. However that still has not stopped those that do wage war from leaving after losing. (Ie the most recent group that attacked mine and was promptly crushed. It was a bad choice on their part they attempted to create an ally and ally raid us but they were caught in the tribe log during the time. Not all people like that we enforce these rules server wide without exception including to ourselves. If our members are caught breaking a rule they are instantly kicked from the tribe.)

Your rules are nothing. Remember you are entering another server. There rules and there own admins.

True but hey have allowed our sever to maintain a bit of respect among the tribes. When server raiding comes out at least out server will be united in defending against threats.

This idea is bad. Reset servers every 1-2 months is going to bring in New life and keep PVP servers alive.

1 Like