Question about a bazaar set "Yamatai Tavern"

How do you do?
I don’t know if there is already such a thread but I’ve only been new to the forum today and have been playing Conan Exiles for a short time and in the loading screen I keep seeing this “Yamatai Tavern”, so I wanted to ask when this tavern was in the bazaar and whether this beautiful tavern will come back in the bazaar, as I would really like to have it.

Thanks in advance

Greetings Steph

(you can also write to me in German )

2 Likes

They rotate the items, so it will, hopefully with the pillows as smart objects, @stephiecoffee81 .
You can place thralls already on them. There’s a little trick when the thrall doesn’t stand there. Rotate the pillow and retry until you can place the thrall over the border, facing the direction you want. Then, use an emote.
With this set, you’ll be able to cook like you would in a campfire, instead of a stove, which makes it very practical, IMO. It’s very easy to mix the set with other styles too. I believe you won’t regret buying it.

1 Like

I would like to buy the set “Yamatai Tavern” from the bazaar, because I already have the Dlc and would like to build my tavern in this style.
But unfortunately I don’t have this set from the bazaar. So I just wanted to know when this set will be back in the bazaar.

2 Likes

I’m not sure anyone knows but Funcom and they don’t give that information, as far as I know. Keep checking the bazaar. Eventually it will become available again.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.