Question of the Week: What's your favorite outfit combination?

Props to Prozac for the pic!
Alright all you fashionistas, it’s your time to shine! Between different armors and clothing styles and dyes, you can make some pretty neat looking outfits. Maybe a Zamorian Thief Hood combined with some pink dyed Vanir Fur Boots is the look you’re going for, for some reason. Or maybe the complete set of the Aquilonian Scout set is your favorite!

Either way, we’d love to know what your mix and match favorites are. If you have a screenshot of it, even better! Mods are welcome too, just make sure to mention which they’re from. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Poitain Cavalier for all pieces except the head as Black Dragon. Dyed black with the gold trim, red highlights for maximum flair

1 Like

Mask from Emberlight mod, Black Hand Chest, Turanian Light Legs and Boots

6 Likes

PVPer

Desert/Neutral ALL DYED DARK GREEN
Yamatai Heavy Chest, Best available sand mask recipe i have,Silent Legion Gauntlets,Pictish Heavy legs and Pictish heavy boots (+4 Vit, +4 Str)
Snow ALL DYED LIGHT GREY
Guradians Heavy Chest, Best available sand mask recipe i have,Pride of Aesir Gauntlets, Guardian heavy legs and guardian heavy boots (+2 Vit,+6 Str)

do not run enc builds any more, use caravans/camel for mass farming.
Basically stay in 4x4 str/vit build.

2 Likes

For the longest time, I like mixing with the Aquilonian DLC Black Dragon sets, but the Poitain just beat it out. Now I mix the Poitain Cavalier with the Black Dragon helm.

2 Likes

I wish we could use the fashionist mod in official servers, or someting like that…

i use nothing on the head, aquilonian chest, pride of the aesir wrists, dancer skirt and cimmerian steel boots…
It’s almost like a character i drew for a d&d campaign…

11 Likes

Cool drawing :slight_smile:

I seldom ever mix and match armor, and prefer to keep my armor all nice and uniform. My preferred default type is Epic Flawless Lemurian Warrior armor. It may be lacking in durability, and there are better sets out there, but it is extraordinarily easy to repair.

4 Likes

When I’m going for a touch of style, I’m quite partial to blackened Poitain with the Executioner’s Hood

7 Likes

That’s me in the pic :aaaaaa: :heart:

Sooooo, my vanilla option is this:
Witch Queen Mask (Red + White) + Lemurian Royal Armour (Red + White)

And my modded option:
Barbarian Armour (Exiled Lands - White + Black) + Kitsune Mask II (Exiles Extreme)

5 Likes

Zamoran on female cuz… thong

I sometimes mix in the aquilonian light for the form fitting top… not ashamed

3 Likes

My favorite so far is some Mix of Darfari with Red Shadows hood and Khari Sandals with cool tattos and some make ups to make it more cool Tribal looking ^^
( cant upload since i my account here is new from yesterday so …you’ll see on discord image channel )

2 Likes

Oh! I forgot this one:

5 Likes

Repost!

Light armor Khitan with hood works to.

Or just running around naked with girls out. XD

7 Likes

I wanna be a spynosaur superstar…

3 Likes

How do you get a wearable witch queen mask. W

1 Like

u kill witch queen and get her mask, and then u place it in ur character inventory as headgear

1 Like

Oh man, I’ve got a different look I favor for each account, but I guess the most iconic for my main would be this:

Mind you, in true D&D fashion, this appearance is merely a glamer cast over my character’s real armor by means of the Fashionist mod. :wink:

• Helm of the Brute
  • Commander’s Chestplate
  • Pride of the Aesir Gauntlets
  • Aquilonian Infantry Pteruges
  • Aquilonian Infantry Sandals
4 Likes

Zebra what are you wearing for the bottoms in the picture you posted I believe yesterday had to do with candles

1 Like

Thanks. Will have to make some of those.

2 Likes