Questions on the purge in the Three Towers area of Skyholme

My preference on normal is not the coding, but do I miss something? We all come here measuring d… s with our thousands gaming hours saying that we know everything in this game but at the end we find out something that we didn’t knew. Do you know that wiki page for this game is fun made. It is made by players and moderators devoted to this page construction, without any feedback from the devs. If I am wrong I believe @SirBowen will prove me wrong. Persons like him spend thousands of hours searching in this game to build this page and organize and reorganize so we can visit and find everything ready, served on the table with a simple click. Go on discord and ask them if they are 100% positive that this is all, there are no more surprises. I believe in my guts there are more, this game is so bottomless.
And again, speaking from my own experience only, I am still learning, that’s all I can say.

Yea totaly agree whit you about this wiki site and i woud say devs watching from time to time and placing new stuff somwher and hope nobody find them like on siptha so much small hiden places . Or i live in exiled lands at river end and for 4 weeks or so i found a tiger famalie in the hills behind my home 1 3 skull white tiger 2 babys and 1 skull tiger in a hiden corner

1 Like

And i play the game since it was in preiview programm on x box

1 Like

I would ask you are you sure that carpenter has only 2 recipes and I could imagine your solid yes, still after all this time, today @HrothgarFrosthound posted that we can place chests over wooden bowls…did you know that?

1 Like

Do you mean this wall of sexy chests? :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

@HrothgarFrosthound , Exactly this my dear friend and I cannot thank you enough for it, I get very exited when I find out something new after so many years of gaming.
THANKS AGAIN

1 Like

Thats a nice way its 3 more chest then my cupboard way :ok_hand::v::+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.