Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

i just started a coop with my friend (havent touched the setting) and right as we start building our starter base, purges keep repeatedly spawing right on our base back to back. we started the game an hour ago. dont even have the coffer unlocked yet…

Bug Reproduction:

started building a base

I just started a new coop game with my friend and the purge keeps spawing in our base back to back. Started the game an hour ago

1 Like

Is there a wall around it, not connected to the building(s)? The new purge may be like the old purge and consider that to be a separate base.

We dont even have the coffer unlocked. We just started building a starter base next to the river where purges shouldnt even happen

Being near the river is irrelevant, the purge exclusion zone does not exist with the new purge anymore.

If you don’t have a coffer, I have no idea how the purge camp knows where to attack though.

Are you using mods perhaps?

no mods. its vanilla game with normal settings.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your saved file with us?

You can find it by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

It should be the “game” file for Exiled Lands or “dlc_siptah” for Isle of Siptah.

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.