Really, more arrows that look the same?

Online private
Misc
PvE
NA

I filled in the above, but am certain it applies universally. I know you guys are hard at work fixing more important things, but somewhen, could we get a small icon on each arrow type to distinguish them in inventory?

Some of us already carry two preloaded bows just to compensate for the fact that it’s too hard to quickly distinguish arrow types in the inventory, and now there are even more that look the same. I refer to the Firespark arrow for instance.

We already had enough to provoke @SirBowen to start a contest here, but I seriously doubt anyone was able to answer it.

I would go so far as to challenge anyone in Funcom to answer it correctly; you pick the prize.

Regards, and thanks for the rest of the game :slight_smile:

jim

1 Like

Hey @Jim1

Our team is aware of this, but for the time being it’s not being prioritized. They might revise that decision in the future, but for the time being we’re afraid it’s not going to be on their plates.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

@Ignasi it might be even a start as to say which arrows are iron based arrows or if they use steel, star metal, ect as i haven’t really used bows beyond the basic as a standard in my playstyle a simple icon could depict tier of the arrow as a start to fixing this situation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.