Recipies (cooking, serpent weapons, Warmaker dungeon recipies, etc) gone after using yellow potion

Okay, you may want to edit your post then. This bug report is in reference to post 2.6, which is important since fixes have been applied for the specific issue of the yellow lotus potion in 2.6. My previous theory (albiet is just a theory), continues to stand.

As i say-i not use this potion anymore.Maybe fixes applied-but looks they not working.So nothing changed

Yeah whoops sorry I did that as an in-joke today for Mayra and forgot to turn it off >_>

3 Likes

Yes, things changed. In early testing phase, testlive, and post release of 2.6, numerous tests have been done that showed it working fine. In a very small amount of reports, those players say otherwise. Why are they the only ones who are special and are still affected? If “nothing changed” as you claim, then everybody would be affected, just like pre 2.6. That’s not the case.

There is another variable to consider and identify. Claiming it “doesn’t work” because you tested it in the 2.5x patches, does not reflect the changes in the current 2.6x that we are in today. Thus, the only details that are important and should be considered, are tests done post 2.6. And my hunch and hypothesis, is that the use of the transfer system is the unique variable, in which at least some reports of the Yellow Lotus resetting feats it shouldn’t, have identified in it’s use.

There could be other variables, hence why it’s important to be detailed in your reports, and not just say “it broke in 2.5x, thus, still broken, even though I didn’t test it in 2.6x.”

1 Like

Hey,

Thanks for the additional information. We are still investigating the issues related to the potion + transfer.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your support. :slight_smile:

May make the Potion of Beast Memory more readable once the yellow lotus is not working

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.