So, finally iam downloading the game, i would like to ask few questions to be sure that i wont waste my time as soon i start to play.
- The only survival game i played that can be compared to CONAN, has been ARK survival evolved;
I played it in PVE, OFFICIAL servers,and finished it in HARD MODE (it means i killed all the bosses and finished endgame in HARD, with my tribe/contacts).
I can even be considered one of the very first few people that finished ARK bosses and endgame in HARD on official servers.
So here are some particlarities iam looking for , in CE also:
- I always play games in hard mode (solo or multi)
- I always want to finish those games(killing bosses -endgame)
- Since i had my load of t with early access such like ARK, past years, i dont want to waste my precious time to bugs, glitches, andso on and later realize that i wased my time due to incompetent devs.
So, here area few questions:
- I would like to play CONAN on their OFFICIAL ONLY servers (basic settings so):
1/ Is the PVE challenging, well balanced, stable, and also finish-able (i guess there are few bosses, and end game, are they at least Do-able, bug-free?)
2/ If you dont recommend me PVE to start, and rather PVP (i think that i would better be interested inPVP once i finished pve, am i right?, unless ofc you tell me that pve is broken or whatever), isnt the pvp full of cheaters? I saw many survival games such like ark or rust unplayable because of massive cheaters/ dupers in pvp… is CONAN any safer?
3/ if i do start pve on official, on European servers, do you have any recommendation for a “noob”?
special guide, starting to survive in safe place, and so on? a link maybe?
are there many PVE modes on official or just one? which one is the one “by default”?