Regarding Update 2.2 aka PvP Update

Yes lance will 1hit, if that ain’t changed. But I doubt it. It even did it before. Only chance to not get one hitted was too use heavy armor, but even with heavy armor u doomed to death.

It’s needed a change. And how to change it has been explained so many times. But I guess to many knights that actually manage to get some kills now will be mad about it.

1 Like

Which I do not understand. Ground PvP is fair too now. Players can barely heal now. So if you have more stamina you can kill every runner.

Yes, thats why the problem with mounts is a even bigger problem now.

Also that’s why a lot private PVP servers is no horse allowed in PVP. Wich should be proof enough for funcom something is wrong. Because these private servers are really popular.

1 Like

I agree.

It’s sad that there are only so few people posting here and stating their opinion on horses and pets.

Reason for that is just people just realise they dont get listened to anyway. And as long there is private servers that remove the broken stuff they’re happy with it. Problem is just, it cant go on for to long.

One other reason for it is also as soon someone giving their oppinion about mounts and say they need balance, a hord of knights comes and say “In real life stuff is this or that”. And most of the time attacks the people that actually see it is a problem.

The knights are so happy they actually can kill people now in a less skillfull way, they dont need to put the time and effort to learn the mechanics some “real” PVP players been doing for years.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.