Relic hunters are bugged out since the new update

Yeah well, why releasing test versions if they don’t test it by themselfs anyways.
First time and it won’t stay by 1 time, history repeats.

I think they did test the new update themselves but they can’t look at all the stuff that’s already implemented in the game. This is usually what the testlife servers are used for. I don’t know why it didn’t work out this time.

Thank you for the answer @Hugo.

I’ve heard about this in the Q&A-Stream today (or maybe yesterday, not sure :upside_down_face:).

That’s nice to hear eventhough I play on PS4. I’ve it’s already been patched there, they’ve probably found the “mistake” and are able to fix it soon. It’s really nice that they managed to so this that quick.

1 Like

So they will be fixing all the Thralls like this. Not just n PVP, but on PVE as well. I have a couple Volcano Thralls that it has happen to and it can be issues when it comes time for a purge.

1 Like

Which ones?

1 Like

THRALL HAS NOT RETURN HOME SINCE THE UPDATE AND THAT IS A RELIC HUNTER CONVERTED INTO 100HP PERFORMER. PLEASE WHAT IS GOING ON?

All my thralls are making noise and when i even fight npc, no more conversation in between. This is really bad.

1 Like

Really? I’ve only heard about relic hunters having these bugs. I’ve got several Erii the ravagers and Kisthis Flesheaters and they work perfectly fine.

It’s a bug which will be fixed soon.

This will also be removed in the next hotfix.

I have also noticed this but I don’t have any information if this was intended or not (but I think it isn’t).

1 Like

Game mode: [Online | Multi player PVE]
Problem: [BUG ]
Region: [USA]

I discovered my Relic Hunter glitched & fubared. Wearing champion armor & Sword of Crom. He is showing up as a performer with 100 health and less useful than a paper weight. I can’t loot him, move him, or get him to follow. This has happened to other players on Official server #3754 as well.
I’d share the screenshots but as a new user here it won’t let me.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

It is a bug that is being fixed. Done on PC consoles must clear Sony and Microsoft. Keep him safe till then.

As @sestus2009 said, the funcom team is already working on it. Lead Designer Alex said it will be ready soon. I expect the patch to come to consoles on monday.

Don’t worry everyone, try to keep your Relic Hunters safe. They have fixed the issue already, and consoles will receive the hotfix next week!
It has been confirmed, all armor, and weapons will be restored. However, unfortunately any dead RH will be feasting in Valhalla for all eternity.

There is an issue with female voices that should hopefully be fixed too.

1 Like

Do you already know when the patch to fix the relic hunters will be available for PS4?

Exactly what i also want to know. When exactly is the day. Nextweek has so many days in it. We cannot really play with all of this going on. It is already getting tiring. If the hotfix is ready “WHY THE DELAY” We PS4 users would like to know.

I think funcom needs some kind of permission from Sony to launch the update. Same thing with Microsoft and XBox. On Steam they can just upload the PC-Hotfix.

1 Like

Wow… They need to pressure sony then. Time do not wait for no one. Then again, Funcom should tell us so we will know, just like EA did.

They did in the Dev-Stream yesterday.

i can give sony a call and pressure if Funcom wants me to… Because i am building up a mansion in a place, no one has built before and i need to finish it before the mounts by December.

You can try but I don’t think it will work :upside_down_face:

I also notice the purge meter going down and before that, i got a purge even i loaded up and eventually missed it. I think it glitched but that needs to be fixed too. I always wait for purge despite official server are slow in coming and i hate to loss it.