Relic hunter treasure seekers changes to performers lvl 0

online official
Bug
PVE-conflict
European

[Describe the bug here]

All of my relic hunter treasure seeker thralls has turned in to performer lvl 0 with a Health of 100. 6 Archers and 11 fighters in total.

The other thralls, beares and such, has not been changed, so its only the relic hunter treasure seekers.

And also all there gear has been lost, They still look as they are geared up but there inventory is empty.

They were all dressed up in silent legion armor head, hand, leg and feet and with flawless pictish Heavy chest.

One or 2 thralls still had Heavy vanir legs

Most of the armor was enhanced with master fittings for armor (purge smith)

All of the thralls had legendary weapons two handers or one handers, the Archers also had dragonbone bows.

I have spent a couple of hundred hours for this, I would very much apreciate If I could have it restored.

I play on european official server 1035 as Airic.

Best regards
/Airic

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. This started to happen yesterday 2019-10-08, after the update of Derketo debaucheries, I bought the DLC.
  2. I Think it started when I choose a relic hunter to folllow me, and I noticed that he didnt. I could also not Place that specific thrall, I have not tried to move the other thralls.
  3. Not sure if this has to do with the bug, but my base is getting very large and I have had a lot of trouble with building pieces not “loading” correctly, they are visible but they are not there, “so to say” But this thing has been happening earlier. (maybe has to do with my internet and “ping”

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thralls reverted to naked status, low HP, no gear issue - Information thread