Religion Crafting crashes/missing zath teacher

On Exile Lands the Zath teacher is not with the demon spider and im not sure if he is glitched or doesn’t spawn currently. Clicking on the upgraded religion tool IE blessed zathite dagger or the weapons will crash to desktop. Seems to be all religions but I have tried Set, Mitra, and Zath and all caused the same crash. Both Singleplayer and Multiplayer and I have verified integrity.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I havent been able to get the Crom trainer to spawn in for over 3 years now!!

Sorry, couldnt help myself there. :wink: :mountain_snow:

3 Likes

Because “Crom worship” is a forgotten religion?
(You should convert to Mitra; Mitra loves everyone, even former Crom worshippers. Both of them.)

@Bodin Personally I have yet to see this in any lore sources myself, it appears to be more a case of online fan narrative. Although I may have simply been unlucky and missed it. If you can link or quote me a source I would be happy to acknowledge the point. But until such time, I would take that with a big pinch of salt.

For now I dispute this claim, Crom is still the religion of the entire nation of Cimmeria, and given the robust population of them in the Exiled Lands, ie-The Forgotten Tribe, I feel that htere should be a trainer.

Wot blasphemy is this?!? Forsake the ways of Crom…? Surely you jest! If Funcom couldnt transform me into an Asura worshipper, then I would say that your chances that are fairly lean. :laughing: Crom now and always!! :mountain_snow: :metal: Moreover, there are more than two people in Cimmeria my dude. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.