Zath religion trainer not spawning

Game mode: Online official | Co-op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE #1749
Region: N. America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

The Zath religion trainer is not spawning inside the Weaver’s hollow cave which is right next to the demon spider as per the guide. It is also not at its previous known location next to the giant spider and Darfari camp area, with the web covered tower, Since the update.

Expected Behavior:

Zath religion trainer to spawn at its correct location

Installed Mods:

No mods used.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go through Weaver’s Hollow cave location
  2. Go down to left side of demon spider
  3. Trainer is supposed to be near an inaccessible doorway and underground building which is directly next to the demon spiders left side out of aggro range
  4. No trainer is there
5 Likes

I can confirm he isn’t there, I went to go see him earlier today. I didn’t know if the wiki was outdated or not though, because I just bought this game a week ago and this was supposed to be my first time meeting him. Thank you for posting this bug report.

1 Like

Yes absolutely! I was looking every which way on both tutorials and nothing! I saw plenty of altars built and was beginning to think I was the only one.

Can confirm this. Not present, not even below the ground or inside walls.

It seems that some other NPCs are missing, too.

I am having the same problem.

Official server # 1953 confirmed the disappearance of Harpagus the Hatcher, Zath Religion Traner from the Scuttler’s Shortcut

Greetings everyone,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

5 Likes

@Vidar1138, Excellent bug report - TY.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome! Looking forward to the fix

1 Like

Still not showing at the new or old locations after the patch. With nothing in the patch Notes, it was not a surprise, just a disappointment.

Like my first marriage.

But, I’m not bitter.

5 Likes

@ Pugilist
That post suddenly took a dark turn. :wink:

@ Dana
Nice! Good luck finding him. Still missing on single player PC. Good to know that there’s a search party out for him.

Some other NPCs don’t seem to spawn, either. For example, there used to be some archers above the place where Kraxus spawns on Siptah, and another team guarding the chests on the tower slight east of that. They’re gone. Intentional? One strike? Transferred to the Exiled Lands? Who knows!
Haven’t seen Kraxus, either, although IIRC, it’s always been random if he spawns or not.

@ All
Anybody got info on which T3/T4 Surges the Zath priests spawn on Siptah? All? Any specific? Tested Aquiloinian and Dagon* follower Surges with no success.

*Yes, yes, I know, not the most likely candidate.

2 Likes

On top of that, it seems that a lot of NPC’s aren’t spawning, including Conan himself. He finally left the exiled lands :’(

Kraxus is supposed to chill in the room with all the banners and rugs in Siptah’s Contemplation, right? I ask because I’ve never seen anyone in or around that location in single player. After the two dudes on the bridge near the scroll, the place is just empty.

1 Like

Indeed, that’s where he is supposed to be.

I found and killed him there before, but iirc, he didn’t always spawn. Don’t know if that was dependant on anything, intended or not.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.

Even if Kraxus himself isn’t there, I assume there should be some generic spawns though, right? In my game it’s always been completely empty.

1 Like

We know you are looking into this but its been 13 days since reported, how about an update, some of us would like to get our trainer.

2 Likes

Yes it’s been a while and still no fix

1 Like

Still not spawning

1 Like

Yes a month and no fix , hope no one needs this trainer for their play though.

Yep, still not here.
And I was hoping when i saw game patching…