Weaver's Hollow: Zath trainer not spawning, dying when I try to leave

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: Oceania
Hardware: Xbox One S

Bug Description:

When I drop down into Weaver’s Hollow the Zath trainer doesn’t spawn. He’s not there. Then when I go to leave I start up the exit passageway and am “Killed by Falling Through the World”

Expected Behavior:

I expected to stroll in and learn the Zath religion and then leave.

Steps to Reproduce:

Drop down into the Summoning Circle at Weaver’s Hollow. Walk around the edges everywhere looking for Zath priest. He’s not there, just a couple of little spiders and the boss demon spider. Try to leave via the green glowing passageway, immediately die as I enter it and respawn at bedroll with message “You were killed by falling through the world.” Lose all my stuff.

Zath trainers aren’t on console yet. They’ll appear in the Exiled Lands once update 2.4 releases on consoles on May 27th.

Haha yeah I figured that out after I posted by checking in the admin panel!

The dying when you try to leave thing is still relevant though… I aaaalmost managed to climb out, suprisingly.

Lol it’s not the 27th yet we gotta get the update first.:grin: lol it’s ok most of us can’t wait

3 Likes

The dying is most likely the anti undermesh system detecting false positives and promptly murdering you. Get some vid footage (nudity partial / none will allow the xbox to capture) and post it in xbox bugs section.

1 Like

Greetings,

Thanks for the report, please let us know if the issue persists after the recent update.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You fell thru the trap hole where the trainer was supposed to be after the patch :wink:
post patch the dude is there… all lonesome and serious lookin. Go forth and build your spider statues!!! (after killing the spider demon for good measure lol)

1 Like

Not sure if that would please Zath, or anger him :thinking:

Only one way to find out I guess!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.