Religion needs an update and clothing slots

Crom aside, an Overhaul is desperatly needed.

Crom doesn’t need an altars. Crom doesn’t need sacrifices. If you wish to support Crom, then make Crom armors,weapons and clothing.

Crom weapons,armors and clothes isn’t worshiping Crom. It offers Crom supporters something.

Why does this topic get less responses, than a post on gore toggle or a topic on making Conan free?

I will gladly wear the vestments of my silent lord Crom as I strike down those Ymir types.

I don’t want to worship Crom, I want Crom to make everyone’s life harder so we will leave him alone. If I have to prove how strong I am just to show him that I don’t need his help then I will.

“Vestements of Crom.” Hmm

Well Crom quite notoriously gives you nothing, and vestments are either given by your god or designed to honor your god, so vestments of Crom would be
nothing?

I had no idea that the most dedicated worshipers of Crom were nudists. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Look at the guy on the cover of the game

1 Like

Agreed. To me Croms vestaments are whatever one happens to wear into battle. Be fur armor, or a set steel armor. What would be nice is a set which takes on a distinct theme of the Grim Grey God himself.

1 Like

@Croms_Faithful tabards or battle standard? I think that would be cool in addition to more dedicated religious garb for your more involved gods.

@Bryan_Skull would clothing be a layered armor system? Would religious armaments function as a kit?

1 Like

Less outrage-potential? :man_shrugging:

Still want a Crom-no-Altars-XP bonus is an easy to impliment thing.

You don’t worship crom. You make Crom armors,weapons and clothing. Things you need for survival. As a follower of Crom you don’t care for shrines. You care about survival. You don’t pray to Crom. You build your own gear.

Im all for more Crom weapons, armor and some placeables. This includes a Shrine for me. I dont even care if they just sit there as glorified, oversized ornaments which dont produce anything. I want some more Crom features as a means to two ends:

I) a way to complete the Journey Steps without betraying my allegiance to him

II) a way to Roleplay my loyalty to him (ie-some placeables for my base)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.